Kia is all leaks these days, earlier photos of kia sonet were leaked with the new logo and now the brochure of kia seltos is out giving us a glimpse of what all features we will get in the upcoming kia seltos 2021.
KIA Seltos 2021 trim wise feature additions
The HTK trim will now get wireless phone projection.
- Premium beige fabric seats along with electric sunroof and remote engine start on smart key in manual transmission.
- Smartstream 6 iMT.
- Automatic temperature control.
HTX, HTX AE, HTX+, GTX(O), and GTX+
- Hill-start assist control (HAC), Electronic stability control (ESC), brake assist (BA), new ‘Hello Kia’ AI voice commands and vehicle stability management (VSM) will be standard features starting from HTX variant.
- The HTX+ variant will exclusively get leatherette seats with honeycomb pattern in gentle brown and black colour.
- The GTX(O) will exclusively get leatherette sports seat with red stitching in beige and black colour.
- The GTX+ variant will also get paddle shifters.
New voice command features for KIA Seltos 2021
The new voice commands that have been added along with the existing features are
- Sunroof control
- Power window
- Wind direction control
- Air intake control
- Defroster control
KIA Seltos 2021 Expected Launch
No fixed date has been announced for the Kia Seltos 2021 yet but it is expected to launch by May 2021 along with the updated Kia Sonet.